Most content management systems need a way to filter the data.
Avo provides two types of filters you can use when building your app.
1. Basic filters
- configured as one filter per file
- there are four types of filters (Text, Boolean, Select, Multiple select)
- they are more configurable
- you can scope out the information better
- you can use outside APIs or configurations
- you must add and configure each filter for a resource
2. Dynamic filters
- easier to set up. They only require one option on the field
- the user can choose the condition on which they filter the records
- a lot more conditions than basic filters
- the user can add multiple conditions per attribute
- they are more composable